|No. of Nights:||
Geneva, Nice, Lyon, Marseille, Nimes
HOW DOES A 'DESIGN YOUR OWN' HOLIDAY WORK?
Planning your own route and style of holiday can be an extremely rewarding experience. We often have clients that have different needs to our standard holidays, for example:
- Exclusive holiday - you would like your holiday to be exclusive for your party and not have other people joining you
- Company trip - you want to run a company team building or incentive trip
- Accomodation to suit your style - your group would like to stay in luxury accomdation taking in some fine dining or you have a really tight budget
- Choose your climbs - you've got some set climbs in mind that you would like to conquer
- Choose your length of day - you'd like to have shorter or longer days in the saddle and may include some extra time for sight seeing
- Choose your length of holiday - you'd prefer a long weekend or maybe a 10 day holiday
- Choose dates to suit you - you have specific dates in mind
Having extensive knowledge of the French Alps and having personally ridden nearly every Tour de France climb in the Alps as well as lots of other lesser known gems, we'll start by helping you design a route; we will discuss approx how long you want to spend in the saddle each day, what the abilities of your party are and what everyone is hoping to achieve, incuding any specific climbs you would like to include. If you already have a route in mind, then that's great we'll work with that. We'll then talk to you about what type of accomodation you would like to stay in and what board options you would like.
WHAT IS TYPICALLY INCLUDED?
To give you an idea of what we normally include for most of our clients when we put a tailor made cycling holiday together
- Transfers - from your chosen airport to your first nights accomodation and transfer to the airport at the end of the holiday
- Accomodation - on a board basis chosen by you, either half board or B&B
- Support - minibus support, following your chosen route to give you mechanical support and transportation of all your luggage, inc. luggage put in your rooms each day
- Snacks - a range of snacks and drinks on the minibus to keep you going throughout the day
- Guides - guides on the road with you to make sure everyone gets the most out of their holiday
- Route Information - full route maps, garmin files and climb information
HOWEVER the beauty of the this type of holiday is that you get to choose what you would like included, we are very flexible around what you would like and within reason can accomodate most requests!
Once we know all the details, we'll put a price together for you. The price will depend on style of accomodation, route, food, the number in your party and any extra requests etc. Please don't be afraid to appraoch us though as we use the same pricing structure for our 'Design Your Own' holidays to our regular holidays, so we won't charge you an exhorbitant fee just because this a tailor made holiday!
'DESIGN YOUR OWN' HIGHLIGHTS:
- Ride the climbs and route you want to do
- Choose the distances and time cycling each day
- Grab a long weekend in the Alps with some cycling mates
- Stay in the style of accomodation that you feel most relaxed in
- Have a day off for sight seeing and chilling
- Use this as a team building exercise
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on: 0044 (0)1869 278130