15% off early bird discount on bookings before end november 2018
27th July 2019
£210 for 6 days
3rd August 2019
Normal Price: £2055, Sale Price £1745
Arrival - Verona, Departure - Milan Malpensa
no of places:
A fantastic blend of stunning Dolomites scenery, challenging riding and famous climbs of the Giro d’Italia in this two centred trip in Corvara/La Villa and Bormio (+ one transition night); this trip really has it all.
The riding highlights include some of the most famous mountain passes in Italian cycling history, such as the Passo Stelvio (all 3 routes), Passo Gavia and Sella Ronda Loop. The picture postcard Dolomites give way to the rugged Alps coupled with rich cultural experiences pulled together using our extensive local knowledge and we’ll be giving you plenty of time to soak up the history of this fascinating region.
As always, flexible ride options are available thanks to our best in the business guide to rider ratio and van support. If you want to push yourself the option is there or if you want a more relaxed holiday we can cater for both.
Ride all 3 ways up the infamous hair pinned Stelvio.
The spectacular scenery of the Dolomites, including the Sella Ronda climbs, the Fedeia (Marmolada), Erbe and more.
Experience the Mortirolo feared by the pros.
Chance to really explore the area off the bike as we stay 3 nights in each location.
The “Pro” experience includes the best in the business on road support.
Full ride food and drinks supplied.
Transfers from Verona and back to Milan Malpensa airport.
Two centres so more chance to relax and explore the area.
- Total Distance: 500km to 680km
- Total Climbing: 12500m (averages 2100m/day) to 19000m (averages 3175m/day)
DAY 1 Arrival Verona
Day 2 Corvara/La Villa
Day 3 Corvara/La Villa
Day 4 Corvara to Merano
Day 5 Merano to Bormio
Day 6 Bormio
Day 7 Bormio
Day 8 Departure Milan Malpensa
85 - 95 km
82 - 116 km
120 - 160 km
43 - 95 km
83 - 112 km
Passo; Gardena, Sella, Fedeia (Marmolada), Campolongo
Passo; Valporola, Giau, Pordoi,
Passo; Erbe, Mendelpass, Padale
Passo Stelvio x2
Passo; Mortirolo, Gavia
2675 - 3105 m
2500 - 3600 m
1620 - 3290 m
1600 - 3225 m
2180 - 3300 m
For a more detailed itinerary please download the Trip pdf below...
Included in the Package:
- Accommodation – 3* or higher accommodation in beautiful resorts and towns. We aim to use hotels that are rated “Fabulous” or higher on booking.com. Half Board Basis
- Day/Ride Food - On our trips you eat like the pros! We carry a full range of snacks and energy drinksalong with quiches, baguettes, fruit, cakes, sweets (like the infamous Haribo!), cereal bars, nuts, crisps and more. For most of our clients this means all their food is included.
- Wine - up to 1/2 bottle of wine per person with each evening meal.
- Transfers - pickup from Verona airport and drop off to Milan Malpensa airport.
- Full Support - Mechanical support, including inner tubes, tyres, spare wheels etc. and a minibus on hand to ensure you have enough drinks and snack
- Guides - Experienced guides, who have ridden these types of events before and have a vast experience of Tenerife
- A welcome pack including Polka Dot Cycling jersey, Garmin files, printed maps and profiles, plus local information.
- Flights are not included in the holiday, but we are always happy to make recommendations.
- Travel, Medical or Bike Insurance
- Additional drinks or minibar costs (including beers, soft drinks and coffees during the ride).